Origin and Miss Sallie’s history of the macaron
The origin of the macarons is unknown, but you could say they’re quinessentail french. Inspired to make these beautiful little almond/meringue biscuits with their beautiful fillings. From the first time Miss Sallie tasted her first one in the 6th arrondissement of Paris from the patisserie of Gerard Mulot.
Miss Sallie’s Cuisine Description of her macarons
Miss Sallie’s Cuisine makes her macarons with egg whites, almond meal and sugar, and food colourings to make these viribant in little biscuits. Her method of making macarons allows the macaron biscuit to be crispy and chewy and brightly coloured, and deliciously flavoured. At Miss Sallie’s Cuisine we use a variety of fillings to jam the delicate macaron biscuits together.
This is a predesigned gift box of 8 Macarons with the following mix of fillings.
Order and pay for 6 macarons and get 2 free.
- Vanilla cream, lush and smooth cream flavoured using vanilla paste.
- Lemon curd smooth and rich and a little tart in flavour.
- Not a favourite of ours but we know most people love salted caramel, we make our caramel from scratch using pure Australian cream.
- Strawberry Jam, we make our from scratch in our Kitchen using australian fruit.
- Minty white chocolate is always a flavour that is liked it is sweet but nice and minty.
- Pistachio is a little refined but there is always someone who like these flavours in our friends and family and pistachio is just a divine nutty flavour.
The people or person who will receives this gift box of macarons will get them in a white cardboard box. The boxes we use are recyclable or can be composted. Also, at Miss Sallie’s Cuisine we offer a small gift card upon request, which we can write a small message for you; free of charge; please add you message in the notes section of the order form.
Order this product and we will add two extra macarons to each pack when this product item is added to your cart and paid for.
Limited supply and for a limited time only.
We will make these fresh and they will be delivered on the weekend of Jan 29th and 30th, 2022. Orders will be delivered in the order we receive them. A text message will be sent to you beforehand to ensure you are home to receive this gift pack.